Start Your Online Career As a Content Writer and Earn more than your expectations
If you’re curious about getting started in content writing, we’ve put together a guide that should tell you everything that you want to know. Good content is relatively easy to create for all, no matter you are new or experienced. You or anybody can become an online content writer because we have interesting things to say.
Writing an eye-catching article requires two things:
1. Good Content and
2. Good Technique.
What is Content Writing?
Content writing is a form of online writing and it is closely linked to promoting or marketing a product or services by publishing an article on website or blog. As an Online Content writer, you will work according to the brief provided by your client.
How much money can you make as a Content Writer?
Several of successful freelance content writers are full-time writers (like me). They are not only making a stable income or a growing income also have no challenge finding clients or getting projects.
Types of Content Writing Rates:
There are about five types of content writing rates for a content writer, A flat fee for an article, By the hours, by the words, by the page, and a retainer fee.
You can make anything from the US $2.5 to $50 or more per article as a freelance content writer.
What is your earing Goal?
You rarely imagine that you can earn more than your imaginations as an online content writer. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. Expand your vision for your content writing job, and it will change how you pursue this career. And that’s how you change how much you make as a content writer.
A Goal Should You Scare A Little, & Excited You A Lot.
You can set your goal, anything from $100, $1000 or $10000 or more all are depends on your passion, dedication, zeal and plan.
What does a Content Writer do?
As a Content Writer, you can start writing works on a self-employed basis. You can work for just one magazine or, you can write for several different web publications at a time. The more diverse you can be, the more likely you are to be published and paid for your work.
What are the benefits of a Content Writer?
Some of the common benefits of a content writer are:
- Work anytime, anywhere
- Enjoy doing a job that’s fun and frolic
- You can get engaged in different topics and can work with more than one client at a time
- You can make good money
- you will not depend on any others, you can work independently.
- With time, you end up putting fewer efforts and end up earning more
- you will able to develop your own online community with quality content
- best of the part you can start your own blog for yourself
- you can write and publish an ebook and make passive income
What are the basic requirements to become a Content Writer?
Some of the basic skills you need to be a content writer are:
- Solid grip on grammar, language and word formatting.
- ability to gather related information or knowledge on the topic.
- you must able to write quickly as per client needs.
- Be able to write something original, (Don’t try to steal other’s work.)
- With your creative writing skill, you able to read the audience mind (what they will like or dislike). Put the audience first, create content for readers not for brands.
- You have the basic knowledge of SEO, HTML, and CSS.
- You need to understand how to handle social media in better ways.
How Do You Get Started as a Content Writer?
There are four most useful steps to get started your career as a content writer:
First, you need to learn some basic tips and techniques of content writing,
In the second steps, you need to take the action and execute your learning tactics,
Now in third steps, you are ready to Write for a client or yourself and
Last but not least forth steps you need to Promote your work in front of the world or audiences.
Where Do You Find Content Writing Jobs?
Before start writing for your prospective clients, write something for yourself. As soon as you have some sample written content, you can expand your career. There is a lot of work for talented content writers. The key is to find the different avenues of steady content writing assignments that work for you. I have a list for you of 25 Websites That Will Pay You For Your Content $50 to $1000 or More per article.